“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow,” – Albert Einstein
2021! A new year with new opportunities and new challenges. What hopes do we have for ourselves, for our families and for the world beyond ourselves? Although resolutions made at the start of a new year are very often quickly broken, is there something good and helpful about having high hopes and desiring change which will improve our lives and the lives of many others? Will the world of 2021 be better or worse than that of 2020?
Questions we might discuss are:
- How did you feel when we entered 2021?
• What adjectives best describe your feelings?
• Did you feel any different than you did at the beginning of 2020? Explain.
- Do you know what a New Year Resolution is? Did you make any resolutions for the coming year? (How are you doing so far?)
- What do you think are the top five most common New Year Resolutions made by people?
- What opportunities do you think 2021 will present you with personally?
- How has C-19 impacted your hopes and plans for 2021?
- Do you feel you/we can do anything to help countries in turmoil or do you feel like there is nothing you/we can do to help bring about good change?
- Do you have any personal beliefs that give you hope for yourself and for the world?
Welcome to invite friends to join us.
See you on Zoom. ID and passcode are:
ID: 981 9526 9164