Curbar Edge is one of the most famous spots in the Peak District. On Saturday 29 May, we’ll have a walk there.
We’ll take bus 218 from Sheffield to Baslow. The walk starts from Baslow bus stop, along the famous Curbar Edge to Forggatt Edge and finishes at Grindleford train station. We’ll take the train back to Sheffield.
We will give you the details of the walk on Friday 28 May.
Time and location to assemble: 9.50 am at Sheffield Interchange D3
Returning time: we’ll take a train back, arriving at 4.06 pm.
Transportation Expenses: (buy tickets yourself)
- Outward: £4.05 for 218 Bus from Sheffield to Baslow.
- Return: £ 4.4 for train from Grindleford to Sheffield.
Things to bring:
- Money for tickets
- Packed Lunch
How long is the walk?
It’s about 8.4 km, we estimate to finish it in 4.5 hours.
If you have any questions you can email us using the contact form on our homepage.
Click here to sign up for this event, or fill the form below by Thursday 27 May midnight.
- We hold this event according to the government’s Covid restriction. If it is not allowed to have this kind of in-person event then, we’ll cancel it.
- If the forecast shows it will be heavy rain then, we might cancel this event.
- We will notify you of all these changes by email or text message.