From Monday 28 June, we discuss a series of topic on returning home. There will be three times of discussion. You are very welcome to join.
Living and studying in the UK has exposed you to different values, practices, and beliefs. Consciously or unconsciously you have learned to adapt to (and possibly adopt some of) the ways of your new ‘home’. If you remain unaware of these changes, you will have greater difficulty in adapting to life back home.
These are questions we might discuss:
- How much have changed in physical and other appearance?
- Are you more/less confident?
- Have you changed your manners or attitues towards other people?
- Do you feel more/less academically competent?
- What study habits have you changed or maintained?
- How do you think the emotional changes you have identified will be viewed back home by family, friends and society?
Come and join our Talk About on Monday 5 July at 7.30 pm, share your idea and make friends.
The Zoom ID and passcode are:
ID: 981 9526 9164