From Monday 28 June, we will discuss a series of topic on returning home. There will be three times of discussion. You are very welcome to join.
In coming to the UK, you will have seen and experienced so many different things. Whenever anyone has lived in another culture, they usually find that their outlook on life changes due to the experiences they have had: often they will be returning home a different worldview. As you think about going home, think back to when you first arrived and how you have changed over the past months/years.
These are questions we might discuss:
- What are the factors that made your stay positive and enjoyable? Any unpleasant and difficult?
- What are the things you like/do not like about living in the UK? (e.g., values, lifestyles, attitudes, practices, technology, etc…)
- From the things you like, which ones would you want to take home with you? Why?
- What were your goals in coming to the UK? Were they fulfilled?
- Apart from study, what experiences have most enriched you and how?
- What friendships and/or significant people have influenced you most? Why?
Come and join our Talk About on Monday 28 June at 7.30 pm, share your idea and make friends.
The Zoom ID and passcode are:
ID: 981 9526 9164